Question sur Virus / Pop up?

Un fichier suspect ? un virus ? votre PC bégaye ? Les experts de la Hoax Team tenteront d'y apporter des réponses.
Répondre
kenibark6

Question sur Virus / Pop up?

Message par kenibark6 » jeu. oct. 08, 2020 6:22 am

Alors aujourd'hui, je regardais sur Internet et regardais ce Top 10 publié par Whatculture. C'est un site médiatique très populaire. Cependant, lorsque j'ai cliqué sur l'un de leurs 10 meilleurs, j'ai eu cette erreur.

"Votre ordinateur est infecté. Vous devez vérifier avec un antivirus."

J'ai scanné mon PC contre les virus et réinitialisé mon navigateur et aucun correctif. J'ai également vérifié le même site sur mon Mac et j'ai obtenu la même fenêtre contextuelle. Alors maintenant, je suis inquiet que ce soit mon routeur qui a un virus. Pourriez-vous les gars s'il vous plaît vérifier le top 10 aussi et voir si vous obtenez le pop-up car je suis très inquiet en ce moment.tweakbox appvalley https://vlc.onl/

jjames777

Re: Question sur Virus / Pop up?

Message par jjames777 » lun. oct. 12, 2020 8:32 pm

The essay has a not quite standard structure. It should not contain a table of contents, bibliography and, at times, even a title page. This is a free genre that can be expressed by the author in any way he wants. The only condition that determines the structure of writing an essay is logic. Everything should be built according to the laws of logic. The essay writing scheme practically does not change regardless of size and is preserved even in a mini essay.
Taken from the page: report papers

havenhaven

Message par havenhaven » sam. déc. 05, 2020 5:46 am

That we could work it all out, don't you worry
And now the tears in your eyes make it blurry
But if you say try again, I'd be ready
happy wheels super smash flash 2 free.

yogiwork

Message par yogiwork » jeu. déc. 10, 2020 5:19 pm

Our device affected by the virus when we are connected with the internet or download something from the internet. For preventing your device from virus you have to take the security of antivirus in your PC. It will protects all your data and personal information from the hackers. Latest Gadget discount

AlexGordon

Message par AlexGordon » jeu. déc. 17, 2020 12:26 pm

Hi guys. I am delighted to be a part of your community. I like it here. Great site and positive people.
To prevent your computer from being attacked and infected with a virus, you should obtain information from trusted sources. For instance paper writing service.

ruthgillseo

Message par ruthgillseo » dim. janv. 03, 2021 8:11 pm

Many users said that they are receiving a robotic voice on Discord while playing with their friends. The issue is common among mang discord users and we have found a solution to quickly fix this issue and get your Discord audio functioning properly.

cosancasick1981@rambler.ru

Message par cosancasick1981@rambler.ru » mer. févr. 03, 2021 10:39 am

Every business needs a high quality content. Let me recommend a professional writing service that could help you to build top-notch content for Facebook Marketplace or even for your website. The company I'm talking about is bestcustomwriting.com - urgent help with zero-plagiarism. You won't regret!

Liamball

Message par Liamball » ven. févr. 05, 2021 12:39 pm

Fabulous Blog! I concur totally with you here. It is a truly important and supportive assortment of sites. I'm attempting to acquire data from all these. Truly accommodating post. Much obliged to you.

Regards,
logo design price

Répondre